Evening Weekend Berkeley MBA Program
The Haas School seeks candidates with leadership potential who will add to the richness of the classroom experience and engage in the Haas community. Successful candidates exhibit:
- A high level of intellectual performance
- Professional experience demonstrating potential for a career in senior management
- Personal attributes and life experience suggesting leadership, maturity, ethical character, teamwork, and goal orientation
While most applicants offer promise for academic success, the admissions committee selects individuals who demonstrate excellence in all of the areas described above.
*If you have an application in progress from last year that you have never submitted, use the same Username and Password to complete your application.
If you submitted an application last year and would like to apply again this year, you must register for a new account.
Online Application submitted by:
The program starts July 28th. All incoming students are required to attend Launch Weekend July 28-30, 2017.
- Mandatory application requirements consist of an online application, GMAT or GRE exam, 2 letters of recommendation, and TOEFL or IELTS exam (for international applicants).
- The online application must be submitted by 11:59pm. Supplemental materials (i.e. letters of recommendation, transcripts) may arrive after the deadline, although we will not be able to begin evaluating your application until it is complete and all materials have been received.
- As we process your application (no later than 6 weeks after deadline), we will confirm receipt of your application and supplemental materials via email.
Evening Weekend MBA Brochure: