#ac #and #heating #company
We Service All Brands of HVAC Systems
Heating and A/C Repair
New Air Conditioners
$59 Service Calls Emergency Calls
New Goodman Heating
1/2 the price and twice the quality!
Same Day Service Available! Service Calls $59.00
Winter Tune-Up – $99
Why wait until your furnace breaks down to call for service? Most problems can be identified and fixed before they require costly overtime repairs or ruin vital system components. Equipment even benefits from our Preventative Maintenance because lubrications, cleaning and adjustments are necessary to keep your system operating at its designed level of efficiency, prolong its life, and reduce your energy bills.
- Talk with the customer
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components
- Visually inspect furnace
- Remove and clean burners, if possible Vacuum out burner compartment and heat exchanger
- Adjust burners for maximum efficiency
- Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans, and pumps, as required Provides proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. ( Airflow problems can reduce your systems efficiency by up to 15%.)
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for safe operation
- Clean flame sensor or inspect thermocouple
- Clean and vacuum motor and blower compartment Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use
- Check blower motors and lube as needed
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Check operation of all safety controls
- Check refigerant temperatures and presssures Too much or too little refigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Test and tighten all wiring and connections
- Monitor for Combustion Leaks
- Check flue for proper draft
- Cycle unit through one complete heat cycle
- Inspect, clean, and sanitize condensate pan and condensate drain. A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Conduct carbon monoxide testings.
- Check operation and amperage draw on units with electric heat packages
- Clean coils. Dirt coils restrict airflow reducing the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Startup and check humidifier
* Refer a friend or family member and receive an extra $15 off!
How do you know a company cares about the quality of their work? They stand behind it — That’s how! B E Heating Air offers a 1 Year Labor Limited Warranty
Indoor Air Quality
B E Heating and Air is very concerned about the quality of air in your home and offers many products and services to help you breathe better.
Us here at B E Heating Air. have put together a list of our frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed, we’ll be happy to answer via phone or email.
Programmable thermostats ensure the proper heating/cooling when and where you need it. They save money and improve comfort by responding quicker.
About B E Heating A/C Service