4. Online Course: Certificate in Small Business Accounting
Seeking a job in accounting? Looking to take your career to the next level? Running your own business?
This online accounting course is suitable for a small business, not-for-profit or club, or anyone wanting to understand financial statements.
This online course is designed for:
- Job seekers who desire an accounts position
- Individuals currently in an accounts role, who would like to gain a qualification
- Small business owners who require accountancy skills and knowledge
Presented in plain language, the online Certificate in Small Business Accounting will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of bookkeeping and business accounting.
Our online training course will enable you to analyse and interpret a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. You will also gain an understanding of financial reporting, profitability analysis, and grasp the principles of budgeting and forecasting.
This course consists of 10 modules and 10 assignments:
- The Accounting Equation (A L + R E = OE)
- General Journal (Accounts payable receivable)
- Accruals Prepayments
- Understanding the Trial Balance
- Financial Statements (Profit loss balance sheet)
- Tax for Small Businesses (GST income tax)
- Payroll Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Budgeting Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Ratio Analysis
On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
“This course was a great opportunity to prove to myself that I could study again. I enjoyed the challenge.”
Amanda Smith 2012