adp medical billing
So You Can Focus on Your Patients
We improve the financial health of medical practices, groups and hospitals. Let us take care of your business so you can focus on those who matter most- your patients.
Improve the financial health and productivity of your medical practice.
Let us handle your dental eligibility verification and back office operations.
Watch our client testimonials to hear what our biggest supporters have to say.
More than just another RCM service.
- Streamline your financial and clinical workflow with our powerful PM and EHR platforms
- Get deep insights with our comprehensive reporting and business analytics tools
- Our revenue specialists and certified coders are focused on your financial well-being
- We keep you ahead of regulatory and compliance issues so you’re never caught off-guard
- We boost your cash-flow by minimizing your denials and pursuing every dollar you are owed
- Our best-practice approach optimizes your revenue cycle and reduces your administrative burden
Schedule A Complimentary Practice Wellness Report
Sign-up for a free analysis of your billing processes, compare your practice to others in your specialty and identify revenue opportunities.
Watch Our Client Success Stories…
As CEO of Spring Sprout Support Services, Michael Schwartz disc.
Dr. Joe Ma, president of CFPA and chair of the Florida Hospital Orlando pathology department, shares.
Karen White, CEO/CFO of Missouri Highlands Healthcare explains how Medusind helped this Federally Qu.
Dr. Ron Arison is a general/vascular surgeon for a practice that is composed of three surgeons and m.
Tanya de la Rosa, office manager of Vilmed, shares how Medusind’s expertise and MedClarity practice .
Dr. Kuhns of Pediatrics by the Sea explains how Medusind’s billing software has helped optimize thei.
Recent Blog Posts
Your practice can increase revenue while improving its reputation through efficient online medical marketing. Like every business, medical practices use different online marketing strategies to.
Medusind is pleased to announce the acquisition of Perioperative Services, LLC. Periop is an anesthesia billing company located in Newark, Delaware that has been providing anesthesia billing .
Eligible providers are set to be paid over $20 billion through 2022 by adopting EHR technology. Implementing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system is becoming a common practice throughout th.
Your existing accounts payable workflow can be transformed into an efficient and paperless process! Do you experience delays in paying invoices or have too many resources tied up in your accoun.