Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys
Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys With a Track Record of Successful Trials
Treatment options may be limited or nonexistent following a diagnosis of mesothelioma. With post-diagnosis life spans averaging 18 months, doctors will do everything they can to prolong and improve the quality of a patient’s life. However, at some point, they will likely recommend speaking with an attorney possessing experience in this complex type of personal injury claim.
Nobody Anywhere Goes to Court and Tries More Cases to Verdict than We Do
While there are many attorneys who handle cases involving fatal exposure to asbestos, none can match our legal team’s experience, ability to take a case through trial, and, more importantly, result in helping clients recover financially, emotionally and physically.
Exposure to asbestos is common among blue collar professionals and their family members who lived under the same roof with them. Over time, workers and their families are continually exposed to asbestos. The effects of those hidden dangers do not show up for years, usually decades. While this severe type of “on-the-job injury” qualifies for a workers’ compensation claim against employers, the damages go much further.
Record-Setting, Multimillion-Dollar Verdicts and Settlements for Clients Nationwide
Over 30 years, the AV-rated* law office of Brayton Purcell LLP has proven to be a premier mesothelioma and asbestos exposure injury law firm. While we have locations based in California, Utah, Oregon and Washington, our legal practice spans the entire nation. Our law offices are staffed with trial attorneys pursuing complex litigation in court, bringing a foundation of knowledge and hands-on experience. Because of our comprehensive knowledge of the complex medical and legal issues that arise in asbestos cases and our dedication to personally pursue your case expeditiously through trial, we have been able to secure compensation that allows our clients and their families to explore medical treatments not otherwise available to them and peace of mind.
Our record of tangible success includes numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of clients throughout the nation. Our verdicts in California, Washington and Utah were the largest in the respective states for asbestosis and mesothelioma victims.
Combining the experience of 45 highly skilled lawyers, the dedication and compassion of 220 seasoned support personnel and the diligence of an in-house investigative team, Brayton Purcell LLP, devotes its vast resources to pursuing the best outcome and maximizing compensation for clients. For more information or to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, please contact Brayton Purcell LLP today .
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc. used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- I just wanted to thank you so very much for all the work that you’ve done for us. This has allowed me to help my daughter an awful lot. I just want to let you know I really appreciate it.
- Coming together with this firm has brought me a sense of confidence and peace that I wasn’t sure I was going to get a chance to feel.
- I’d like to thank Brayton Purcell for all the work your firm has done for me. I have asbestosis and without Brayton Purcell LLP representing me the likelihood of getting compensated by asbestos manufacturers and the material suppliers of asbestos products would be zero.
– Edward T. Foy
- Your work has allowed us to continue to live our lives without fear of financial ruin and to be able to plan a future.
– Sharon R. Jenkins
- Thank you for all you have done for me and for Bill before he died. You have been so caring.
– Patricia Rams
- From my first contact with your firm, I have been treated with respect, compassion, and in a most professional manner. Nothing will ever take away this pain of loss but the settlement will help provide since I have health problems and am unable to work.”
– S.B. Mississippi
View More testimonials
Free Consultation Take The First Step In Resolving Your Issue. Send Us an Email.
Bold labels are required.