Start your new career here
Welcome to our jobs board for vacancies in the public and not-for-profit sectors in Suffolk and the surrounding area. With the option to store your personal details on your own, secure Home Page, application forms for many local government jobs on this site can be submitted electronically in an instant.
Good luck with your job-hunting!
There are currently 171 jobs on this site
Browse by category Close
- Administration / Business Support / Customer Service (8)
- Caretaking / Cleaning / Property Maintenance / Driving (1)
- Catering (2)
- Charity Work / Fundraising / Volunteers (1)
- Communication / Media / PR / Marketing (2)
- Community Work / Youth Work (2)
- Early Years / Childcare (11)
- Environment / Conservation / Waste / Recycling (2)
- Finance / Accountancy (3)
- Graduates / Interns / Apprenticeships / Work Experience (7)
- Health (10)
- Highways / Road Maintenance (3)
- Housing (3)
- Human Resources / Training (2)
- IT / Web / Digital (1)
- Lecturers / Tutors / Assessors / Learner Support (5)
- Planning / Architectural (5)
- Policy / Research / Data Analysis (1)
- Procurement / Commissioning / Contract Management (1)
- Programme Management / Project Management (2)
- School Crossing Patrol (3)
- School Support Staff (Non-teaching) (39)
- Social Care (9)
- Social Work (Qualified) (5)
- Teaching – Primary (22)
- Teaching – Secondary (14)
- Teaching – Special (7)
Browse by location Open
- Bury St Edmunds Area (47)
- Ipswich Area (124)
- Lowestoft Area (31)
- Mobile working (1)
- Outside of Suffolk (20)
Search jobs Open
KS1 Teacher Bookmark this job
Required from February 2018. Chilton Primary School is seeking an outstanding teacher who will enjoy being part of a fun, highly skilled, enthusiastic Early Years and KS1 team. You will need to.
Chilton Community Primary School Place of work: Stowmarket Salary: MPR Closing date: 06 December 2017 10:00 AM
Teacher of Social Sciences Bookmark this job
Required preferably from 1 January 2018, however, we are happy to discuss earlier or later start dates. We are looking for a well-qualified and inspirational teacher to teach A Level Psychology and S.
One Place of work: Ipswich Salary: MPR / UPR Closing date: 27 November 2017 09:00 AM
Information, Education and Training Manager Bookmark this job
28 hpw, fixed term until 31 August 2018, flexible working hours as well as an attractive pension scheme. Suffolk Family Carers is a respected charity that is passionate about delivering services.
Suffolk Family Carers Place of work: Claydon Salary: £24,964 pro rata* Closing date: 06 December 2017 01:00 PM
Jobs of the week
Return to Social Work
Homefirst Support Workers
Help and feedback
For enquiries about a specific job, please contact the named person in the advert.
For help with using the website or registering for an account, contact us by email:
Suffolk is a great place to teach. Creative, innovative and ambitious teachers can make a big impact. Find out how to develop your career here at:
You can apply online for some jobs advertised on this site.
Once you have registered, use your email address and password to login. Search for the job, and select ‘Apply for this job’ within the advert details, the application form will open for you to complete.
This website is brought to you by Suffolk County Council